Silk-Art Store *video included*

I recently visited Turkey and I was impressed with the amount of jewellery stores that you can find in Istanbul. Most importantly I discovered a small store nearby 'Galata tower' that I loved.

This store is called 'Silk-Art' and it exhibits jewellery with natural gemstones, which look so lovely and colourful. The combinations of different gemstones that you can see here, will definitely make you want to buy at least one piece. As you already might have noticed, I love earrings, so I couldn't resist on treating myself. The first piece in gold plated copper has round cut red and oval cut blue jadeite jade stones. The second one in gold plated copper shows 2 pear cut jadeite jades and 2 round cut cornelians. You can mix and match these 2 pair of earrings with all your spring and summer clothes and create a modern outfit, even if you just want to wear a pair of jeans with a white shirt! As you already know a piece of jewel can change the whole outfit incredibly!

Pair of earrings in gold plated copper with round cut red and oval cut blue jadeite jades
 
Pair of earrings in gold plated copper with pear cut blue jadeite jades and round cut cornelians
Because I know that a picture is worth a million words, I will kind of change this quote by saying that a video is worth a million impressions! Check the video from the store below, in order to discover by yourself that this is a gemstone heaven!

Comments