Being on Trend

I hope that you feel autumnal and ready to jump in the Halloween spirit! I made a small research on current jewellery, and here's what is on trend right now.

P D Paola is a jewellery brand with very good quality of pieces combined together with modern style and gemstones! How cool is that?! A necklace which is gonna be so much in fashion this autumn-winter is an initial letter necklace. Basically, you choose your necklace according to your name's initial letter. Mine is 'I'! I couldn't choose just one simple necklace, because you know I love gemstones! P D Paola created the necklace depicted on the photo below, in gold plated sterling silver metal with some pretty gemstones. These are, labradorite, aquamarine,and multi-coloured cubic zircons. You can also find it in sterling silver metal, in case you prefer it more. You can wear it all day long with everything! I styled it with my favourite jacket for this season and a simple black t-shirt.

Initial letter necklace 'I' in gold plated sterling silver metal with various gemstones by P D Paola

 Layering is still a big trend. However, now it tends to be more like a combination of a simple chain necklace together with a pendant necklace. I have already mentioned By Lia Jewels on a previous blog, which is a Barcelona based online jewellery shop. You can head to their website and choose your favourites, matching your personal style. My perfect combination for layering this autumn are the necklaces shown below. The simple chain necklace in gold plated sterling silver metal called ' Sinai Gold necklace' paired with the necklace 'Collar Casta' in the same type of metal with a pendant featuring 5 black cubic zircons and a pendant with geometrical design. You can add some more charms if you want to and customize your piece.

Layering with two necklaces by By Lia Jewels

There are those days, when you don't know what to wear.. My best solution is to have a total black outfit, the jewellery pieces that you like the most, comfortable shoes and then you are ready to go! It is always chic, in fashion and kept on our wardrobe! This is how I styled the layering necklaces.

Never forget to find the jewellery trends, which you prefer the most, according to your personal style! Shine on and have a lovely week ahead!

Comments