Review of Missoma jewellery


Having heard so many things about Missoma jewellery, I recently placed an order so that I could check it on my own. While I was looking on their website I was really impressed by their designs and the quality of the jewellery. Indeed, you can wear these pieces all day long, either at work or for a late afternoon drink or either for dinner and clubbing!

So, I ordered two pairs of earrings, the first is the ‘Lucy Williams tiny orb hinged hoops’ in 18 ct gold Vermeil and the second is the ‘Rose quartz mini shield hinged hoops’ in the same quality of metal. As you have already checked, I am a gemmologist, so I could not help but choosing a jewel piece with stones, like the rose quartz 😉 The tiny orb hoops are inspired by ancient Rome and they do remind me of some beautiful pieces of jewellery that can be seen in Italian museums. This pair of hoops embraces the ear and it is such a statement right now in jewellery industry. Because I have a second piercing on my ears, I thought I could combine it with another pair of hoops. So, I opted for the rose quartz hinged hoops, because I really liked the shape and colour of this variety of quartz, it goes perfectly with the gold. Moreover, it is always nice to have two pairs of earrings than one! The rose colour is so much in fashion right now, so out of all the varieties of quartz, I would highly recommend you to check this one out!



The packaging is really beautiful!Each pair or earrings comes in a beautiful box, within which there is a small poach with the pair of earrings. Both two pairs were exactly as they were shown on the Missoma website. Very good quality and modern design!





I would definitely recommend you checking Missoma jewellery, if you have not done already and order something just to treat yourself! These pieces are value for money. Add some sparkle transfering a simple outfit to one a bit more formal!


Comments