New Year New Pieces of Jewellery

Happy New Year everybody! I wish you everything you've ever wanted to turn into reality during 2020! 

Some new jewellery pieces have just landed and I am more than happy to show you all of them! I know that festive season is off now, however we all need some sparkle no matter what! The ring depicted below, is by Trium jewelry consists of 3 opal gemstones combined with colourless cubic zircons in an 18carat gold plated sterling silver metal. You can also find it in sterling silver metal. As you already might know, these beautiful gemstones, display the play of colour effect, which make them unique and special.

https://www.triumjewelry.com/en/rings/three-opal-gold#/27-size-size_us5
Let's step forward on a special necklace, which was offered as a gift to me and I was very flattered. This necklace by Trium jewelry depicts an engraved angel in an 18carat gold plated sterling silver metal. I guess you can understand why I felt so special with this gift. It fits perfectly all the beige, brown, white colours, because it creates a shiny effect and a finish of a combination of modern design and traditional engraving.

https://www.triumjewelry.com/en/necklaces/angel-gold
 Earrings are coming next, by Trium jewelry. A bigger pair of braid-shaped hoop earrings, can be worn either day or night. They match perfectly with high neck jumpers and this is how I love wearing them. I used to have larger hoop earrings only  during the afternoon-night , but I believe that this pair feels comfortable on the ears and has a timeless design, so I like wearing them during the day as well. However, they are not made in sterling silver metal, so if you face any allergies, please be careful with that.

https://www.triumjewelry.com/en/earrings/adorned-silver

Generally, I prefer creating combinations with my jewellery pieces, because I feel that I add my personal taste on my look. Thus, the last pieces that I adore consist of a combination of 2 pair of earrings by Trium jewelry. A pair of dainty hoop earrings in sterling silver metal, very simple and easy to be combined with other jewellery. My choice was to mix them up with a pair of flower-shaped stud earrings with multicoloured cubic zircons in  sterling silver metal. I wanted to add some colour, so this was the main reason for which I opted for this pair.

https://www.triumjewelry.com/en/earrings/luela-silver /  https://www.triumjewelry.com/en/earrings/peony-silver
You can create your own look, by matching different jewellery pieces together. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post. If you want you can follow my page on Facebook, so that you will remain notified of new upcoming blogs.
 

Comments