New jewellery pieces suggested! (unboxing)

Recently I uploaded an unboxing video on my youtube channel. I thought to show you all the pieces I had on my unboxing video, in more details. You can check the link, if you wish to 😉!

Pieces of jewellery by Bylia Jewels and Amica Jewels explained below



Thus, the first piece that I loved, have been wearing all day long, is this sterling silver double ring, which is also available in gold plated silver, by Bylia Jewels. This beauty fits perfectly a boho style look during your holidays, everyday or evening one, but it can also be worn with an office look at work, if you want to look cooler. Due to its double character it is a ring that everybody will look at. So, if you are looking for a statement metal ring, with no gemstones on it, then this might be for you. 

Double ring in sterling silver by Bylia Jewels

Next, is a pair of small hoop earrings in gold plated metal, with round cabochon cut turquoise gemstones, by Bylia Jewels . Turquoise is a gem, that is closely related to summer collections of jewellery designers. Personally, I think it can be worn all year long, depending on the design of the piece of jewel. This pair of hoops is perfect if you want to add some colour on your outfits and still be elegant.


Pair of small hoop earrings in gold plated metal and turquoise gemstones by Bylia Jewels
I know that I am not suggesting you that often bracelets, mainly because of the fitting issues, but this one is a top! This is an adjustable bracelet, so don't worry about fitting, in a gold plated chain with a green agate slice on top which is electroplated in gold, by Amica Jewels. I mean, what more to ask for from a bracelet ?! Agate is a polycrystalline variety of Quartz and it can be found in different colours and variations. If you need a unique bracelet, which will add colour on your outfits, then this is for you!


Adjustable bracelet in gold plated chain with a slice of green agate electroplated in gold by Amica Jewels
If you need to renew your jewellery collection, with some unique, cool, and modern pieces, check out these two brands. I am sure you will find something that is perfect for you!






Comments