Sweet Jewellery like honey

Jewellery lovers out there, I hope you enjoy this month so far. You know that I like showing you new brands, that fit my personal style. So, let's keep it going!

Recently I discovered a brand called 'It's Miel'. The first thought that came on my mind, was that a white t-shirt and a jacket in spring colours will perfectly match with the pieces of jewellery by this brand. General information about it is that it is situated in Spain, but it offers European and International shipping, so you can have your order by your door. 

My first choice, was with no doubt a necklace depicting the name of the brand! As you can see on the photo below, it is a necklace featuring a honeycomb pendant made in 18k gold plated sterling silver. It is wearable and very shiny, indeed. It adds a golden tone on your outfit and it makes it modern and sweet. You can match it with a white t-shirt and a jacket, mine is in mint colour. But to be honest with you, it can be worn with all your clothes, mostly morning and early afternoon ones.

Necklace with a honeycomb pendant in 18k gold plated sterling silver by It's Miel
Let's continue on the bracelet section. I was looking for a pair of bracelets that will be simple in design and add a touch of shine, without being too much. The pair of bracelets shown below, can be chosen separately. It was my choice to match them together. Both of them are made in gold plated sterling silver metal. The first is a compact dainty bracelet, looking like the appearance of snake skin, with no gaps on the chain. I believe that this piece is an all time classic one, that can be worn by all the different age groups during all the times of the day and night. The second one, is a simpler link  bracelet, it presents gaps on the chain and it can be matched with all your bracelets, so that you can create a layering look. 

2 Bracelets in gold plated sterling silver metal, one looking like compact dainty bracelet and the second one like a link bracelet

 Last but definitely not least, is a very elegant and simple pair of stud earrings. I wanted a pair that I could wear all day long. Thus I opted for a pair with a circular-shaped  design, featuring 30 colourless cubic zircons, (15 cubic zircons each earring), in a sterling silver metal. I thought that as we approach on a warmer weather, is very probable that I will have my hair up, either in a ponytail or a bun, so I needed a pair of earrings that will sparkle without being too big or heavy for an everyday look.

Pair of circular-shaped stud earrings in sterling silver metal, featuring 30 colourless cubic zircons
IFeel free to check 'It's Miel' website and create your own wish list. 

If you want to get updated, make sure to follow my personal page on instagram, under my name 'Iakovina Kotsakou' or my Facebook page, under the name of the blog 'Fashionchroism'.
 

Comments